PlanetBox Stainless Steel Bento Box: Launch
Ideal for adults and older kids with larger appetites.
Includes: Launch bento box, Tall Dipper
The largest of the PlanetBox lineup, Launch is designed for hearty serving sizes and bigger appetites. If you've started out on Rover and have found that your child needs a little more to get through the day, Launch is a perfect transition to a more filling lunch. Plus, Launch is compatible with the PlanetBox Satellite Dish, a microwave safe container for hot foods (sold separately).
- Holds 30% more food than Rover with 3 compartments that keep food separate.
- Toxic-free: contains no lead, PVC, phthalates or BPA material.
- Easy to clean. Just stick it in the dishwasher. Make sure to remove magnets first!
- Includes 1 leakproof Tall Round Dipper container for "wet" foods.
NOTE: If you would like a Magnet Set for this bento box, please visit PlanetBox Launch Magnets to select your preferred design.
MAKE IT A KIT by adding:
- A PlanetBox Carry Bag or Sleeve
- A PlanetBox Water Bottle
- A wide selection of PlanetBox Rover Accessories (Square dippers, silicone pods, ice packs, utensils and more!)
Be sure to check out additional PlanetBox Accessories!
|Weight:||1.5 lbs / 680 g|
|Dimensions:||10.3 x 7.7 x 2 in / 26.2 x 19.6 x 5.1 cm|
|Materials:||18/8 (304 stainless steel) for the lunchbox tray and 18/0 (430 stainless steel) for the lunchbox lid. 18/8 (304 stainless steel) for the Dipper bowl and silicone rubber for the Dipper top.|
|Includes:||1 Launch Lunchbox and 1 Tall Dipper|
|Care and Use||Dishwasher safe or hand wash|
EASY: PlanetBox will serve as your guide for what and how much to pack: the thinking has been done for you. And now your morning routine just got a whole lot easier.
- SAFE: They take "non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead" very seriously – in fact, it’s why they designed PlanetBox!
- COST EFFECTIVE: Why should you pay this much for a lunchbox? Because it’s cheaper to buy food in bulk and pack your own meal. Because your health is worth it. And because it’s an investment your family will use every single day for many years to come – over its lifetime, it will pay off in spades.
- GREAT DESIGN: When something actually works well, it makes all the difference. They spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. Every detail has been thought through so that you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
ENJOYABLE: Think packing lunch is a dreaded chore? PlanetBox innovative lunchboxes actually make packing lunch fun and enjoyable – for your kids and yourself!
- ECO-FRIENDLY: PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- BUILT TO LAST: This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. The high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
- HEALTHY: Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- STRESS-FREE CLEANUP: Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains the way plastic containers do.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Whether you’re a rock star, a paleontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.