PlanetBox Launch with One Sililid Tall Dipper & Free Texting Magnets
$75.95 CAD $64.56 CAD
The Launch is intended for those with bigger appetites who want larger serving sizes.
- Designed to hold a 3 course meal
- Holds 30% more than the Rover at about 7 cups of food
- Each Launch includes 1 Tall Dipper
- Optional: Glass Satellite Dish for reheating foods
CuteKidStuff.com PlanetBox DEAL: This item includes a FREE set of Sunflower Magnets for PlanetBox Launch. You can also buy extra magnets so that you can mix & match according to your mood!
MAKE IT A KIT by adding:
Be sure to check out additional PlanetBox Accessories!
- Weight: 1.5 lbs / 680 g
- Dimensions: 10.3 x 7.7 x 2.0 in / 26.2 x 19.6 x 5.1 cm
- Volume: 7 Cups
- Materials: Stainless steel, silicone rubber
- Includes: 1 Launch Lunchbox, 1 Tall Dipper and a set of Texting Magnets for PlanetBox Launch
EASY: PlanetBox will serve as your guide for what and how much to pack: the thinking has been done for you. And now your morning routine just got a whole lot easier.
- SAFE: They take "non-toxic, non-leaching, safe from BPA, phthalates, and lead" very seriously – in fact, it’s why they designed PlanetBox!
- COST EFFECTIVE: Why should you pay this much for a lunchbox? Because it’s cheaper to buy food in bulk and pack your own meal. Because your health is worth it. And because it’s an investment your family will use every single day for many years to come – over its lifetime, it will pay off in spades.
- GREAT DESIGN: When something actually works well, it makes all the difference. They spent years studying and living how people use lunchboxes. Every detail has been thought through so that you and your kids get the joy and ease of using a superbly designed product.
ENJOYABLE: Think packing lunch is a dreaded chore? PlanetBox innovative lunchboxes actually make packing lunch fun and enjoyable – for your kids and yourself!
- ECO-FRIENDLY: PlanetBox lunches create a whole lot less trash, which should help you sleep better knowing you’re doing your part to help the planet for future generations.
- BUILT TO LAST: This isn’t your childhood flimsy tin lunchbox. The high quality stainless steel is warrantied for 5 years, and has been known to survive getting thrown off the school bus (not that we recommend that).
- HEALTHY: Forget to pack some veggies? The empty compartment will remind you. Concerned about overeating? That won’t happen - PlanetBox is designed to hold sensible portions. So eat a rainbow of foods, and enjoy.
- STRESS-FREE CLEANUP: Dishwasher safe? Heck yeah. Peanut butter left for a week? No problem – stainless steel doesn’t retain yucky food odours or stains the way plastic containers do.
- CUSTOMIZABLE: Whether you’re a rock star, a paleontologist, or a flower child, we’ve got a magnet set for you. And when you decide to become an astronaut or fairy lover next year, just change your magnets and you’ve got a fresh new lunchbox to suit your style.