Fluf GOOD EATS Snack Packs (Pack of 2)
For school lunches, hold the plastic baggies!
Most schools now require that kids pack a litterless lunch, and Fluf's reusable snack packs are the perfect replacement for disposable plastic bags. Fluf sandwich & snack bags are durable, roomy and amazingly easy to keep clean: rinse the lining with mild soap and water (it dries instantly) and throw the entire bag in the washing machine anytime. Made with certified organic cotton and a tested food-safe, water-resistant lining (free of BPA, phthalates and lead), Fluf snack packs are healthy, safe, and adorable to boot.
Easy to use, the perfect reuseable sandwich & snack bags.
- Certified organic cotton
- Preshrunk and fully machine washable
- Rinsable, tested food-safe lining
- Velcro closure (easy for small hands!)
- Durable and roomy - ample space for kids and grown ups alike
- Meets or exceeds the highest safety standards
- Sold as a set of 2
- Body: 100% certified organic cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash warm, delicate cycle. Air dry.
- Size: 6" x 6.25" x 0.75"
A quick history of sandwich wraps ;-):
- 1000 BC: Cave woman wraps sandwich in a leaf
- 1948: Earl Tupper brought us Tupperware
- 1957: First sandwich baggies are introduced
- 2011: Fluf rolls out the reusable snack pack, dethroning the baggie and saving the world