Dabbawalla Leapin' Lemur Lunch Bag
Lemurs are an intriguing and adorable member of the primate family. Unfortunately, they are also one of the most endangered species on our planet. Dabbawalla Bags is proud to have partnered with Lemur Conservation Foundation to donate a portion of sales of our Lemur Lunch Bag to directly support the important work they are doing. Even lunch time can be a great time to educate and share about important values, from saving animals to saving our landfills from unnecessary trash with our reusable and sustainably made lunch bag.
This bag is made from eco-sponge, an innovative neoprene-like fabric that has earned the rigorous Oeko-Tex 100 standard of safety in textiles, an ecological certification process that tests for over 100 harmful substances. This insulated fabric is stain-resistant and helps retain food temperatures. Completely machine-washable!
- 30.4cm x 27.9cm x 15cm (12"H x 11"W x 6"D)
- Insulating material helps keep food at safe temperatures
- Stands upright so food does too
- 100% toxic-free including zero lead, BPA-free and no Phthalates or PVC
- Individually sewn in Taiwan by a family-owned facility that supports fair labor practices and environmental stewardship
- Machine wash (front loader only) or hand wash